[NEW VIDEO] My Little Lamb with Unity Stamp

February 02, 2018

Happy February!
February is a month full of wonderful things. 
Valentine's Day is coming.
Chinese New Year is coming.

Well, fret not! You don't have to wait any longer for this month's Unity Sentiment kit coz it is here and this cute little lambie by Lisa Arana is just ADORABLE!

I made a quick video for you on how I drew the easy plaid pattern for my background with my Copic markers. Do watch it and let me know what you think :)

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


***

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] My Little Lamb with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #katscrappiness #copicmarkers #plaidpattern #littlelamb #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #card #cardmaking #youtube #video #quicktipvideo

So I have stamped and colored this cute little lambie with Copic markers, then I am using the same markers and a Tim Holtz ruler to draw in the plaid patterns. Just google for plaid patterns for some inspirations on how you would like to draw your pattern. I just kinda eye-balled mine (Yups, it's not perfect but I'm ok with it) haha :)

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] My Little Lamb with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #katscrappiness #copicmarkers #plaidpattern #littlelamb #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #card #cardmaking #youtube #video #quicktipvideo

To sign up for this kit, click HERE for all the info you need.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fabulous card, love your background and cute lamb
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!