[NEW VIDEO] Sweet Chocolate Card with Kat Scrappiness

December 10, 2017

Hey sweet scrappy friends :)
I am up on Kat Scrappiness blog today, sharing with you a Sweet Chocolate card I made using the NEW Kat Scrappiness Layered Chocolate Bar stamp from her Chocolate Lover's Card Kit by Kat Scrappiness. The kit is currently sold out right now but no worries, you will soon be able to purchase this stamp set individually!

I am also entering this card in for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

***
If you'd like to stay connected with me, come say Hi to my on Facebook or Instagram.
And if you'd like to see quick tip videos I make, be sure to SUBSCRIBE and I will be making more! 
***


So I first started out by stamping the chocolate using the WRMK Precision Press Plus (any other stamping platform will work) and inks from the Coffee Break Mini Ink Pad Cube Set by Altenew.


Finally I die cut the "sweet" word using gold glitter foam and the die from the Chocolate Lover's Card Kit by Kat Scrappiness; which you will also be able to purchase individually soon!


Interested to see how I made this card? Here’s the step-by-step process video from start to finish!

***
Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


***

Here is the list of supplies I used to make this card. For all the supplies linked, you can get it from Kat Scrappiness store. Do remember to use my code “Angeline10” to get 10% off your order! Happy shopping.

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Wonderful card design and love that it is a shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Love the shaker sequins in coffee color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool and pretty and LOVE those sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun cute card. I like the sequins and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah. Sweet and girly! Too pretty! That big chocolate bar in the cup is deelish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your big ole shaker mug filled with cocoa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!