[NEW VIDEO] Painting with Nuvo Mousse with Unity Stamp

July 10, 2017

Happy Monday!
It's a brand NEW week and I have a brand NEW VIDEO for you.
If you like to see more videos from me, do click SUBSCRIBE and give me a BIG THUMBS UP and I will be making more!

Today I will be playing with the beautiful stamp set from Unity Stamp's July 2017 Kit of the Month "It's going to be beautiful" and Nuvo Mousse.

Let's get started!

***

Watch video here | Watch at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Painting with Nuvo Mousse with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #katscrappiness #ginamariedesigns #tonicstudios #nuvomousse #nuvodrop #watercolor #metallicwatercolor #card #cardmaking #stamp #stamping #papercraft #quicktipvideo #youtube

So, first up, I stamped the image on some white cardstock then die cut it out using the Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Stitched Rectangle die. Then it's time to start painting!

Did you know that the Nuvo Mousse can be used as watercolors because they are water-based? I just scraped some onto my craft mat, spritzed it with some water -- and I got myself some DIY metallic watercolors! I then used my Adornit waterbrush and just started painting. Oh oh!! And psssttt, you can also mix colors to make your own unique colors. :)

I then finished up the card by adding some Nuvo Jewel Drop - Sea Breeze and Nuvo Glitter Drop - White Blizzard

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Painting with Nuvo Mousse with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #katscrappiness #ginamariedesigns #tonicstudios #nuvomousse #nuvodrop #watercolor #metallicwatercolor #card #cardmaking #stamp #stamping #papercraft #quicktipvideo #youtube

Did you like this quick little technique? Let me know in the comments and hope you have a fantastic week ahead!

SaveSave

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!