[NEW VIDEO] Owl Nuvo Mousse Tag with Kat Scrappiness

June 20, 2017

Hi my dear scrappy friends. 
 I am sharing this tag I made over at Kat Scrappiness blog today, using the brand new Kat Scrappiness Cute Layered Owl die. I also have a NEW VIDEO to show you how I made this tag step-by-step at the end of this post :)

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Owl Nuvo Mousse Tag with Kat Scrappiness #scrappyscrappy #katscrappiness #heroarts #tonicstudios #dylusions #stamp #stamping #card #cardmaking #tagmaking #owl #nuvodrop #nuvojeweldrop #nuvoglitter #stencil #nuvomousse #diecut #katscrappinessdie #katscrappinesssequin #quicktipvideo #youtube

I first cut out the tag using Kat Scrappiness Stitched Scalloped Nesting tags die (I am using the largest size here). Then it's time to color it up! :) I grabbed my Nuvo Mousse [Indian Gold, Aquamarine, Pink Peony] , a Dylusions stencil [Shattered] and a stencil brush to dab the mousse onto my tag. What I like about these mousse is, they are so pretty in color and it dries fairly quickly!

Then I assembled the pieces from the Kat Scrappiness Cute Layered Owl dieand blinged up the owl using lots of Nuvo Drops [colors listed in the supply list below]. I stamped the THANKS banner from the Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamp set, and fussy cut it. I also cut out the circle from Kat Scrappiness Double Stitched Circle die.

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Owl Nuvo Mousse Tag with Kat Scrappiness #scrappyscrappy #katscrappiness #heroarts #tonicstudios #dylusions #stamp #stamping #card #cardmaking #tagmaking #owl #nuvodrop #nuvojeweldrop #nuvoglitter #stencil #nuvomousse #diecut #katscrappinessdie #katscrappinesssequin #quicktipvideo #youtube

Here is the process video on how I made this tag:

Watch video here | Watch at Youtube


Here is the list of supplies I used to make this card. For all the supplies linked, you can get it from Kat Scrappiness store. Do remember to use my code “Angeline10” to get 10% off your order! Happy shopping.

▬▬▬▬▬★ S U P P L I E S ★▬▬▬▬▬
Kat Scrappiness Sequin [Light Woodgrain]
Nuvo Mousse [Indian Gold, Aquamarine, Pink Peony]
Nuvo Jewel Drops [Orange Marmalade]
Nuvo Crystal & Glitter Drops [Sugared Almond, Apple Green, Aquatic Mist]
Ranger Enamel Accents [Glacier White]
Dylusions stencil [Shattered]
Stencil brush
White cardstock
Patterned Papers
Foam Adhesive
Aleene's Quick dry glue
Altenew Dye Ink [Jet Black]

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!