[NEW VIDEO] Ombre Glitter Flowers with Unity Stamp

April 01, 2017

Happy Saturday!

It's no April Fool's joke today when I am telling you I have a NEW VIDEO for you. Yups! Using the beautiful Unity Stamp's April 2017 Sentiment Kit "Girl Truly"

I thought hey, why not "paint" some flowers using some glitter?
Wanna know how I do it?

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Ombre Glitter Flowers with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #ombre #glitter #flowers #ombreflowers #congratscard #quicktipvideo #youtube #papercraft #craft

So if you have tons of glitter (like me), this technique would be great to de-stash some of your glitter supply! :) All you need is glue (I am using Glossy Accents) and just sprinkle away! :)

I stamped the sentiment on some vellum to still show off the glittered parts.


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Ombre Glitter Flowers with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #ombre #glitter #flowers #ombreflowers #congratscard #quicktipvideo #youtube #papercraft #craft

Now, go on and sprinkle some glitter love onto your cards!
Have a wonderful weekend.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!