Guest Designing: Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

March 24, 2017

Hello Coffee (and tea) loving friends :)
I am guest designing for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today and am always loving to participate in this hop that Amy Tsuruta puts together. She's amazing, don't you think?

For today's card, I made a card using Sweet Stamp Shop's Cuppa Coffee stamp set. 

ScrappyScrappy: Guest Designing: Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #scrappyscrappy #spring2017clh #coffeelovingcardmakers #coffeelovingpapercrafters #sweetstampshop #ssscuppacoffee #coffee #dearlizzy #copic #card #cardmaking #papercraft #ilovecoffee #katscrappiness #ginamariedesigns

I colored the coffee drinks with Copic markers and stamped the sentiment into my scalloped circle using my Kat Scrappiness Stitched Scalloped Circle Frame dies by Gina Marie Designs. Then I was thinking, coffee does revolve around some people's worlds... So I positioned them around the scalloped circle! 

Anyone feels the same way? :)

And because it is spring, I chose some fun rainbow ombre patterned paper from Dear Lizzy's "Happy Place" collection.

ScrappyScrappy: Guest Designing: Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #scrappyscrappy #spring2017clh #coffeelovingcardmakers #coffeelovingpapercrafters #sweetstampshop #ssscuppacoffee #coffee #dearlizzy #copic #card #cardmaking #papercraft #ilovecoffee #katscrappiness #ginamariedesigns

To join the hop and view the many beautiful coffee spring inspirations, do visit the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and have a spring-y weekend full of your favorite coffee blends! :)

You May Also Like

38 comments

  1. Such a fabulous card, Angeline! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Angeline
    so so cuuute
    love all this mini cute Images and I wish I own this stamp set too
    cuuute and love your coloring job too
    so happy if you like to visiting me back miss lady
    LOVE YOUR CARD
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, love the swipes of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these colorful little images! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and happy layout! Love all the different cups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card, love your swipes of color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful design and awesome coloring of all those images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your Guest Designer Spot! This is adorable my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card!! Haha yes I need coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this so much Angeline. I have this stamp set but don't use it nearly enough. Thank you so much for the creative ideas! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors, very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Angeline! Love all of your designs! Thanks for all of the inspiration always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Angeline, it is super fun to have you as March Guest DT over Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog. This card is super sweet and love the bright Spring colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely adorable! I love the bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your fun striped background! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So so so cute! Fantastic and fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors and these adorable little images are super cute. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous! I love the Coffee Lovers Blog hop I am always so inspired by all of the amazing card and crafting artists. i am a huge fan of your work, and I loved having you on our design team!

    Have a great day!
    Jessica Lynn
    http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'll take one of each please. Love that background. Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really love this card. It is so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's perfect!! Coffee in all shapes and sizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable card!! Love all the little coffee cups and such a sweet background!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the different cups. Cute Card

    ReplyDelete
  24. Angeline, this card is just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a darling roundabout card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sponsoring the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!