Guest Designing with Coffee Loving Cardmakers

March 18, 2017

Happy Weekend!
Amy from Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog invited me to be this month's guest designer and I am more then delighted to be guesting! :)

I must first confess that I am more of a tea drinker but hey, an occasional cuppa coffee does taste good too. Sssshhhh :) Oh and did I mention I like chocolate too? 

So I made two cards HERE and HERE
You can check out more details on the card and the supplies I used on the CLC Blog.

***

Here's a peek at the cards I made:

Coffee Loving Cardmakers: Top of the morning with Angeline #coffeelovingcardmakers #coffeelovingpapercrafters #scrappyscrappy #coffee #card #cardmaking #papercraft #unitystampco #stamp #stamping #copic #coloring #amytangerine

Coffee Loving Cardmakers: Coffee Right Now with Angeline #coffeelovingcardmakers #coffeelovingpapercrafters #scrappyscrappy #coffee #card #cardmaking #papercraft #sweetstampshop #ssscoffeetown #ssswashi #sssdrivebysweet #stamp #stamping #copic #coloring #washi

Oh and don't forget that the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop is coming soon (March 24-31). Get ready to craft your heart out and be inspired!



Have a sweet weekend! :)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats on your GD post! Woohoo! The morning card is Fabulous!! The coffee card is beautiful!! It is my favorite one!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!