[NEW VIDEO] Distress Water Drops with Unity Stamp

December 13, 2016

Hello Lovely! :)
I have a fun quick tip VIDEO for you today and it's using the NEW Unity Stamp Gina K Designs "Hello Lovely" kit and lots of Tim Holtz distress inks.


Watch video here | Watch at Youtube


***

Here is my card! :)

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Distress Water Drops with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #ginakdesigns #card #cardmaking #papercraft #timholtz #distressink #quicktipvideo #youtube

I stamped the flowers and sentiment, then I masked the sentiment with a scallop die cut before I started distressing.
After I did all my distressing, I added some water drops and bling! :)

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Distress Water Drops with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #ginakdesigns #card #cardmaking #papercraft #timholtz #distressink #quicktipvideo #youtube

Have a beautiful day ahead, lovely :)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your card is so beautiful, Angeline! I am getting some TH distress inks for Christmas and I can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!