Folksy Partridge with Unity Stamp

August 07, 2016

Happy Sunday! :)
Sharing a card I made for my Design Team post over at The Unity Stamp blog.

There's a NEW Stamp of the Week (SOTW) and it's a Folksy Partridge.
Don't you just love making Christmas cards?

ScrappyScrappy: Folksy Partridge with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #christmas #partridge #card #cardmaking #papercraft #coloring #stamp #stamping #holiday

I decided to go for the non-traditional Christmas colors for this card and colored in the partridge with my Colleen colored pencils.

This bird is just screaming at me to "Color me! Color me!" :)

I also added some Viva Decor liquid pearl in silver for the borders.

ScrappyScrappy: Folksy Partridge with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #christmas #partridge #card #cardmaking #papercraft #coloring #stamp #stamping #holiday

For more info on Unity's SOTW, please click HERE.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!