Cup of Love

May 06, 2016

Happy Friday! :)
When I saw this Unity Stamp Stamp of the Week (SOTW), I just had to make a card with it. 
So pretty don't you think?

ScrappyScrappy: Cup of Love #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #card #cardmaking #coffee #tea #copic #cratepaper

I stamped her on some white cardstock then colored with my Copics. I always love my Copics because you can achieve really nice blended colors. I then added some Viva Decor liquid pearls for that extra shine.

ScrappyScrappy: Cup of Love #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #card #cardmaking #coffee #tea #copic #cratepaper

Personally I'm not a coffee drinker -- but I do enjoy a cuppa once in a while. I like tea and chocolate better! :) How about you?

For more info on the SOTW, do click HERE.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!