My life is Brighter

December 29, 2015

WOW! 
Can you believe that it's almost the end of 2015?

Well, there's still time to share this card with you -- which I have made for my DT post at the Unity Stamp blog.

I have used the KOTM 11/15 "Best Year Yet" -- which is filled with so many pretty images and sentiments!

ScrappyScrappy: My life is brighter #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #copic #heidiswapp #vivadecor #stencil

I used the lamp shades image and colored it in with my Copics, then fussy cut it.
I created my background with a Heidi Swapp stencil and some Viva Decor Modeling Creme for that added texture.

ScrappyScrappy: My life is brighter #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #copic #heidiswapp #vivadecor #stencil

If you have not bought a KOTM before, you must go sign up for it!!
Sign up HERE for only $26/month -- you will get a brand new kit every month at your doorstep!

Wishing you a BRIGHT NEW YEAR ahead.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!