Beauty is Within {art journal}

November 05, 2015

Hello! :)
Today I am posting on the Unity Stamp blog, sharing my art journal with lots of inks, stamps, stencils and more.

At times, my mind would go blank on what to create and I find that art journals help in just testing out techniques or just going wild and just have FUN!

ScrappyScrappy: Beauty is within {art journal} #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #smak #tcwstencil #stencil #dylusions #artjournal

I first sprayed the background with lots of Dylusions ink sprays then used some TCW stencils on it.
Then I went into happy stamping mode with Unity's SMAK kit "Happy little moments" 07/15 using some Prima chalk edgers ink.

ScrappyScrappy: Beauty is within {art journal} #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #smak #tcwstencil #stencil #dylusions #artjournal

I just love the designs and sentiments from this set!

ScrappyScrappy: Beauty is within {art journal} #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #smak #tcwstencil #stencil #dylusions #artjournal

To find out more on this SMAK kits, click HERE.

Have a wonderful weekend ahead and scrappy on! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!