Mr & Mrs

October 19, 2015

Good Monday!
Over the weekend, I did my first wedding decor gig and was pretty nervous but it all turned out great!

The bride contacted me months ago coz she saw my work and liked it. I was pretty apprehensive at first as the only wedding decor I did was my own, but she had faith in me. Thanks babe!

So, here's what I made!

***

I used the SDS 3D Box Letters kit to make this Mr & Mrs signage. 
I glued the letters together and added lots of glitter to it! 

I also used the tuxedo and wedding gown from the JGW Wedding Wishes box card.

ScrappyScrappy: Mr & Mrs box letters wedding signage #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #wedding #boxletters #mrandmrs

ScrappyScrappy: Mr & Mrs box letters wedding signage #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #wedding #boxletters #mrandmrs

Then I also did the photo booth backdrop with lots of handmade tissue pom poms and paper rossettes.

ScrappyScrappy: Wedding photobooth backdrop display #scrappyscrappy #wedding #photobooth #pompom #rosette

I also decorated the photo display corner with doilies and tissue tassel garlands and the marquee in their initials!

ScrappyScrappy: Wedding photo display #scrappyscrappy #wedding #photodisplay #garland #tassel #doily

Am very glad the couple liked it! *yay*!
What do you think of my first gig? :)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. You did an amazing job on EVERYTHING. You are a busy lady! Congrats on a job WELL done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!