Flower Gift Box

April 20, 2015

Happy Monday :)

I am sharing my project for my DT post over at SVG Attic's blog today and
I have made a gift box using the Band Aid Gift Box from the "Feel Better Soon" kit.

SVG Attic: Flower box with Angeline Choo #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #giftbox #flowers

Somehow by adding the flowers from the "Autumn Splendor" kit and with the green patterned paper I chose, it looks like flowers on a lily pad :)

I also added some lace trims and liquid pearls for that extra detail to the gift box.

SVG Attic: Flower box with Angeline Choo #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #giftbox #flowers

Have a happy week ahead!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. A very sweet box! That feel better soon kit is one of the very first kits I fell in love with at SVG Attic. Being a nurse and all, I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!