Frosty Penguins

December 09, 2014

Say Hello to Skipper, Rico, Kowalski and Private! :)

For my post on the SVG Attic blog today, I made these cute little penguins after being inspired by the Penguins of Madagascar movie which I had watched over the weekend :) 


With SDS Frosty Friends kit, it was easy to make these CUTE, almost huggable penguins and the 3D Igloo. They are all sitting snugly underneath my Blue & Silver Christmas tree.

I also took the flag pole that was supposed to be for the igloo and made a sign post instead :)


Here's a close up of the igloo, which I've used some silver glitter paper to decorate it with some glitter.


Oh, Christmas is almost here!!! :)

You May Also Like

2 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!