Candy Canes in a Mason Jar

December 23, 2014

Christmas is just in TWO days time and if you've not made anything, this would be the perfect cute little gift you could gift someone :)

Because mason jars cost a fortune where I am, I LOVE these mason jars that Jodi has designed in the  JGW Canning Essentials Kit.. The kit came with a short jar and a long jar along with toppers, labels and more. Here, I've used the short jar which also came with a lid.


I chose an aqua blue/green color for the jar and made a tag with some Unity Stamp and tied it with some twine. Then I filled them up with mini candy canes! 


I'm getting a sugar rush just looking at this jar. Hehe. :)

Have fun creating and Merry Christmas to all of you! 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. This project is really a lot of fun! I love seeing all the different styles of jars all of the DT have created with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little gift idea for teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!