A Bucket full of Flowers!

October 28, 2014

For today's post on SVG Attic's blog here, I have made a bucket full of flowers using the Autumn Splendor kit. 


Aren't the flowers an absolute beauty?


These were so easy to make, I had to stop myself before the bucket overflowed! :)


I've added layers and layers of the flowers to make it so full, then finishing it with a brad in the center.
I've also embossed the leaves with my Big Shot for that added texture.


For the flower bucket, I've used some metallic paper for that extra shine!


Don't you think this would be great as a gift for someone too?

***

Oh and did you know that TODAY, the Sister Site of SVG Attic --  SnapDragon Snippets has a GRAND RE-OPENING?

Go take a visit now and you may very well walk away with a Silhouette Portrait! 



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your bucket of flowers is so wonderful, Angeline! It is the perfect pop of color to add to your decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bucket of flowers are GORGEOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!