Thursdays with Scrappy Angie: Coloring with Distress Markers

August 08, 2013

It's Thursday and it's time for another fun tutorial. As you may have already noticed, I do most of my coloring with Distress Markers. I've not gone into Copics yet - but here's a handy tutorial for those who are wondering if Distress Markers can be used to color in your stamps :)

Here's a card I made using this technique with Tim Holtz mini blueprint stamps. I absolutely love the stamps!!



To find out how to color with Distress Markers, please click HERE to see how to :)


Challenges:
DL Art Thankful Thursday August Linky
Milk Coffee challenge "Coloring skills"
Paper Crafting Journey "Distressed/Vintage"

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!