You are awesome (mustache)!

June 25, 2013

[Update on the weather] Today rained cats and dogs .. and it did clear up the air a bit. The smell  of rain never smelled better! Thank you God!


Today, I have a masculine card to share with you. I find myself drawn towards pretty things and hardly create enough cards for the men. So.. here I am, with one! 




I made my card using HeartString Designs April "Gnarly Dude" kit & the elements in it are way awesome! Don't you love that mustache and the buttons? The papers coordinate so well with each other too!

This card is also inspired by this sketch on the Heartstring Designs challenge.


Next up, I'd probably have to start soon on holiday cards! :)


Challenges:
Heartstring Designs Challenge #6
Dream Valley Challenge #59
Sister Act Card Challenge #12
Art Impressions Challenge #112

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. SUCH a cute card! Love the buttons and the View-Master wheel too! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy! The view master wheel is from 1 whole sheet of 12x12 so you get quite a few just from one ;)

      Delete
  2. This is SUPER CUTE I love it. Guy cards are so fun to make and you did a wonderful job great layout.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana for visiting! Yeah makes us think outside the box when making guy cards :)

      Delete
  3. Totally awesome, love the mustache and all the cool stuff! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi angeline, your card rocks! thanks so much for joining our challenge!! jen t. Heartstring designs dt member :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi angeline, love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining in the Heartstrings challenge! I love how you used the Gnarly Dude kit on this card.
    Loves-Scrappin Madge HSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Angeline!! Thanks for joining Heartstring Designs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! This is so cute! I love the way you used the embellishments and the view finder cut out.
    TFS
    Midge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!