You are my favorite

May 10, 2013

Happy Friday!!

Today's card is inspired by Unity's {be inspired} challenge and a perfect card for my dad for Father's day :)

I pleated a ribbon with some glossy accents with a flower-button as an embellie. Then, added washi and stamped some of my favorite Unity stamps onto white cardstock. Don't you think that mustache is so cute? :)  I also stitched the borders with my brand new sewing machine! Super fun!


I based my card on the color challenge & card challenge sketch. I love green and this was perfect! :)



Hope you have an awesome weekend ahead!


Challenges:
Unity FWF
Great Impressions Stamp May Challenge
Bugaboo Catch the bug Anything goes challenge


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cool card! Love all the texture. Thanks for joining us at SACC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with us at the Great Impressions May Celebration Challenge!

    Lovely card-esp love that addition of the little birds!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!