All That Stickles: Tips & Techniques Thursday {Altered Stickles Alphabets}

May 16, 2013

Hello everybody! :) Today I am guest blogging for All That Stickles for Tips & Techniques Thursday. This is my 2nd time doing this and I am more than happy to share the "Altered Stickles Alphabets" technique with you.

Do you have stacks of alphabets - wood veneers, chipboard, foam, fabric - lots of it laying around? Some probably in a long forgotten corner? Well, it's time to bring those out and Stickle them :)

Here's a card that I made using this technique.

`


You can not only make cards, but other scrappy projects too. Here I've altered some alpha with Stickles for my Project Life weekly title card.



To see how I did the "Altered Stickles Alphabets" technique, do visit All That Stickles and check it out :)

For more Stickles Tips & Techniques, you can click here.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!