Project Life {currently}

March 18, 2013

This year I took memory keeping to a whole new level by making a huge commitment to scrap every week for one whole year. So far.. Absolutely NO regrets ! I love Project Life and how it helps us remember every little moment in our lives just by a small note or photo.


It has been 11 weeks into 2013 and so far I have been a very 'good gal' by doing it every week :) I find it fun just looking back on that week and choosing what to scrap about. Of coz there are weeks that I just do not have the mood for it or I am stuck.. But every time I'm done with it, it is satisfying!

How many of you are doing Project Life this year? Do share ;)



You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!