Scrappy haul - tools, paper & more

March 18, 2012

Another happy day in the crafty world of mine. Went and got a whole bunch of stuff which costed me a bomb, but ah well... as long as I'm happy right? :)

So here's what I got.

The crop-a-dile 2 - Big Bite!  Was contemplating for ages between the original Crop-a-dile or this. Thought hard and long and eventually decided to get this. You will never know when you may need that reach. :)


Got the Martha Stewart scoring board as well. This is great as the measurements are quite detailed and  it's perfect to make cards, envelopes and even boxes!


My first circle punch. Decided to get the 1" for the finger pull in my mini albums.


Got some alpha stickers and cardstock


And more alpha stickers. Even got a metal element from American Crafts!


More more more!! :) Stamps, glossy accents, cutterbee scissors, Tim Holtz ruler, mini mister, zig 2-way glue stick and the precision scissors from Ek Success


I got some stamps coming in the mail soon. Updates on that soon! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!